The North Face Women's VECTIV Enduris FUTURELIGHT
Check Back Soon
Run through those puddles!
Made for year-round trail running with lightweight comfort, the women's VECTIV™ Enduris FUTURELIGHT™ shoe is waterproof, breathable, and cushy. It uses VECTIV technology to maximize your forward momentum.
- Run through those puddles! Ford that creek! Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane sets this version apart.
- Sole Unit VECTIV technology designed to help maximize energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- 5 mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- Category: Trails, Waterproof, Neutral, High Performance
- Stack Height: 33 mm/27 mm
- Offset: 6 mm
- Approx Weight (½ pair):10.69 oz (303 g)
- Width: B (medium, standard)