The North Face Men's VECTIV Levitum
Check Back Soon
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive TPU midsole plate, rocker geometry, and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, The North Face VECTIV™ technology pack is designed to maximize energy on the trail. In the VECTIV Levitums, that translates into comfortable trail running shoes that'll support you when you're outpacing your best time. The OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable for cool, dry comfort in the warmest weather. What's more, the heels and toes are slightly reinforced for protection on rocky trails.
- VECTIV™ technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- te® OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL® This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- UPPER: Lightweight, protective mesh in vamp
- Engineered monofilament air mesh in quarter
- No-sew TPU quarter harness for support
- Protective no-sew TPU toe cap
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
Sole Unit Details:
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 5 mm lugs for superior traction
- Category: Neutral, Trails, Forward Propulsion
- 298 g / 10.5 oz.
- 6 mm offset: 26 mm/20 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- D Width (standard, medium)