Saucony Men's Endorphin Speed 2 Reflexion
Check Back Soon
The shortest day. The longest night. And maybe your most peaceful run of the year. Inspired by winter solstice, the Reflexion Pack is an ode to those who venture out when light is limited and the road seems endless. Precise black-and-white color blocking. Sharp hits of reflectivity. Get ready to lace up while the world is quiet and get lost in the simple mantra of your footsteps.
Runners love this shoe while training for race days and shaving time off their miles, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon. Pairs great with Endorphin Pro 2 for superior performance on race days or the Endorphin Shift for max-cushioned everyday runs and recovery between speed days.
- Snugger heel fit, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder.
- Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day.
- Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return.
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers the most personalized fit yet.
- Engineered mono-mesh keeps the upper light and breathable.
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability.
- Category: Neutral, Roads, High Performance, Reflective
- Weight: Men 7.9oz (224g)
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm/27.5mm)
- Width: D (medium, standard)
- Replaces: Saucony Men's Endorphin Speed