Minimalist design, maximal options
The lightly compressive Janji 3.5 in. Groundwork Trail shorts have 5 pockets for your longest adventures and a body-hugging fit so there's nothing to hold you back.
- Double-tiered powermesh side pockets can fit any size phone, nutrition, a packable wind shell, up to 350 ml soft flasks or anything else you carry when going the distance.
- Ultrasmooth and soft Groundwork fabric provides light compression and great shape retention for an unnoticeable feel in stride.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch knit delivers high-performance comfort.
- Laser-cut hems provide a seamless, smooth finish.
- Silicone hem grippers prevent leg hems from riding up.
- Signature dual-access back pocket with mesh venting is ideal for nutrition storage or can be used as a pass-thru to secure a top or lightweight layer.
- bluesign® certified fabric meets best-practice standards in responsible manufacturing.
- Janji signature reflective logos on front and back increase visibility in low light.
- Janji donates 2% of sales to nonprofit organizations working to support clean water solutions around the world.
- Fabric - 68% nylon/32% elastane