Janji Men's Rainrunner Pack Jacket
The Janji Men's Rainrunner Pack Jacket is made from a lightweight, stretch ripstop that provides total weather protection while 360º core ventilation allows for optimal, high-output performance.
Janji strategically designed the Rainrunner for performance by reducing unnecessary bulk or components and prioritizing lightweight weather protection for high-output movement. The unique panel venting system acts as an air-intake on the chest while the vents under the arm and across the back release heat from the core to prevent that swampy overheating of many waterproof layers. Articulated sleeves, cuffs and hood stay in place in motion without the need for additional adjustment of bungees or pulls. Three zippered pockets — including a packable left side pocket with elastic carry strap — and a new snap closure to stow the hood make the Rainrunner an essential layer to bring wherever you go in variable conditions.
The Rainrunner is Janji's first outerwear to use a PFC-free water repellent finish on the fabric, which unlike standard DWR's, is not made with harmful PFC's and therefore will not release any perfluorinated chemicals into the environment from wear or washing.
- Waterproof protection - 2.5L laminated shell with a PFC-free water repellency provides an environmentally friendly rain shedding finish
- Taped seams - 10K/10K waterproof + breathability (W/P: 10,000mm, M/P: 10,000gm/m2/24hrs) fabric rating with fully taped seams
- Stretch ripstop fabric - Lightweight stretch ripstop fabric is wind-blocking, durable + allows total range of movement
- Unparalleled venting - 360º panel venting around the core for added breathability + heat release where it's needed the most
- Streamlined fit - Sleek, ergonomic running silhouette designed to easily layer on top of mid-layers while reducing unnecessary components that can get in the way of efficient strides
- Secure pockets - Two zippered hand pockets with thin nylon pulls for easy open/close plus a secure internal chest pocket
- Pack it up - Self-stowing pocket with integrated elastic carry strap for travel convenience
- Super smooth zippers - YKK Vislon® AquaGuard® water repellent front zipper with a nylon pull
- Fitted hood - Snug, scuba hood provides 180º visibility with a micro-visor while a protected zipper garage prevents chin irritation
- Roll-down hood - A minimal elastic band stows the hood when rolled down + doubles as an integrated locker loop when not in use
- Splatter guard - Dropped back hem for added stride-splatter guard + coverage
- Stay-in-place-cuffs - Articulated, semi-elastic cuffs stay in place in stride
- Visibility - Signature “watermark” reflectivity logo on front + back hem for improved visibility in low light
- 100% polyester