HOKA ONE ONE Women's Kawana
Reimagine the Run
Soft. Smooth. Bliss. Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast’s famous beach break, the HOKA women's Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries.
Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
The Kawana transitions seamlessly from run to workout to make your routine anything but boring.
- New, lively CMEVA midsole foam
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Durabrasion rubber
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Extended heel pull
- Category: Structured, Gym, Cross Trainer
- Weight: 8.4 oz. (women's)
- Offset: 5 mm.
- Width: B (standard, medium)