HOKA ONE ONE Women's Challenger ATR 6
From your door to the trails and back, the women's Challenger ATR 6 lives up to its reputation for versatility. As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention — performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction.
Designed for dynamically variable traction, the Challenger ATR 6's distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, its outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration uses recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Breathable Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycled material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Category: Neutral, trails, all-surface
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Offset: 5 mm.
- Width: B (medium, standard)
- Replaces: HOKA women's Challenger ATR 5