HOKA ONE ONE Rocket X Racing Shoe
Check Back Soon
Worn by Aliphine Tuliamuk for her Olympic Marathon Trials victory.
The latest mark of HOKA innovation in lightweight, cushioned footwear, Rocket X is an unprecedented performance shoe. A groundbreaking midsole combines responsive agility with soft, forgiving landing, and contains a carbon fiber plate designed for maximal stride efficiency. Launch off the line with Rocket X.
Unisex sizes listed in the format M / W. Ex: 7.5 / 8.5 is a men's 7.5 and a women's 8.5.
- New lightweight EVA foam designed to deliver a soft and responsive ride
- 1mm carbon fiber plate designed for maximal efficiency
- Strategically-placed rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Open mesh upper designed to provide comfort and breathability
- Perforated tongue with side wings offers a stable and comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker designed to provide a smooth ride
- Category: Elite Road Racing, Neutral,
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Offset: 5 mm.