One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi 8 takes a bold step forward this season, reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
- Engineered mesh construction of the upper delivers breathable comfort.
- An upgraded collar cradles the ankle and heel in plush memory foam.
- A new ultra-light resilient foam in the Bondi 8 midsole delivers a perfect blend of soft and bouncy.
- New extended rear crash pad provides a balanced ride from heel-strike to forefoot transition.
- Outsole saves weight employing zonal placement of durabrasion rubber.
- Partially gusseted and pillowed tongue stays in place to protect the sensitive top of the foot from irritation.
- Heel pull tab
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Category: Neutral, Roads, Max Cushion
- Weight: 10.8 oz.
- Offsert: 4 mm.
- Width: D (standard, medium)
- Replaces: HOKA ONE ONE Men's Bondi 7