Hammer Recoverite 16 Servings
Hammer Recoverite 16 Servings - Vanilla is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Store pickup options available at checkout. FREE shipping on orders of $99 or more.
- Maltodextrin – A high-glycemic index (GI) complex carbohydrate, ideal for providing fast-acting, long-lasting energy during exercise and for replenishing the body’s energy (glycogen) stores after exercise.
- Whey Protein Isolate – The most bioavailable of all protein sources and the superior source of amino acids for muscle tissue repair and immune system support. Whey protein isolate also provides potent anti-inflammatory benefits.
- L-Glutamine – The most abundant amino acid in the muscles, L-glutamine plays a significant role in the glycogen synthesis process, and helps repair and rebuild muscle tissue. It has also been shown to help raise bodily levels of glutathione, the most important antioxidant for immune system health. Glutamine also contributes to growth hormone release and digestive health.
- Chromemate® brand chromium polynicotinate – This trace mineral helps regulate blood sugar and plays a vital role in the synthesis of glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids. During recovery, chromium facilitates carbohydrate storage (glycogen synthesis).
- L-Carnosine – One of the most versatile and beneficial nutrients available. It buffers lactic acid during exercise and offers antioxidant support.
- Full-spectrum electrolyte profile – The complete profile of sodium, chloride, calcium, magnesium, and potassium helps replenish depleted mineral stores.
- Manganese – This trace mineral plays an important role in the production of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a powerful antioxidant.
- Glycine – This amino acid is beneficial for aiding with muscle tissue repair, protecting collagen in joints, and reducing joint pain. Additionally, glycine has a naturally sweet taste, contributing to Recoverite’s delicious flavor.
- Xylitol – This natural sweetener, found in a variety of fibrous fruits and vegetables, promotes oral health, as it does not ferment and support the acid-producing bacteria that cause tooth decay. NOTE: It is believed that xylitol is unsafe for consumption by dogs; therefore, we do not recommend you feed your dog any xylitol-containing products, including HEED or Recoverite.
- Stevia – This is the extract (steviosides) from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to subtropical and tropical Central and South America. Stevia is non-caloric, and does not affect blood sugar levels. Like xylitol, stevia does not support acid-producing bacteria responsible for tooth decay.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.