The North Face Men's Flight VECTIV - Travis Weller Edition
Travis Weller is a California-based designer and ultra-runner in constant search of balance between designing and running. The North Face is partnering with Weller to introduce a limited-edition design for the VECTIV Collection. Inspired the Western States 100, the Travis Weller print and color story represent the landscape from foothill to high country. Travis earned a Master of Fine Arts in drawing from Western Carolina University and a coveted gold sub-22-hour buckle at the Oil Creek 100 trail race.
The lightweight, fast and responsive Flight VECTIV is made for your next ultra-distance trail race. This premium, carbon-plated shoe has been worn by The North Face athletes for numerous record-breaking feats.
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable Matryx® panel—made with Kevlar® and polyamide—in the midfoot for stability
- Reinforced, breathable-knit upper
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- VECTIV technology designed to maximize energy on the trail
- 3D carbon-fiber plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Weight: 10.05 oz.
- Offset: 6 mm. (25 mm. heel, 19 mm. forefoot)
- Width: D (medium, standard)
- Category: Trail Racing, Propulsion, Mild Stability