Brooks Drive Convertible Run Bra
High-impact, compressive support. Customizable style.
The Drive Convertible run bra provides the right amount of compression for high-impact support without sacrificing comfort. Double your style and wear this bra as a crossback or scoopback just by hooking or unhooking the back straps together.
Drive run bras offer lab-proven, high-impact support in a wide range of sizes. Lightweight, compressive materials reduce motion while delivering run-ready comfort.
- The lab-proven design provides run-ready support for a wide range of sizes.
- Biomechanical testing ensures our bras deliver support specifically for running.
- Brooks also test bras with women like you — because lab data is only as good as its real-world application.
This versatile bra can be worn two ways: as a scoopback or racerback. Plus, the adjustable back straps offer a more personalized fit.
- Soft, flexible bottom band for flexible movement while running.
- Back closure for stress-free on/off.
No built-in cup needed for nipple coverage. Shock-absorbing technology provides support, minimal shape, and comfort.
- Switching styles
- High-impact support
- Personalized fit
- Nipple coverage
- Band & cup fit
- Moves with you feel
Hand washing is ideal, but not always possible. Fasten all hooks and straps, place in a lingerie bag, and use the gentle or delicate cycle. Always line dry, and never use dryer sheets or fabric softeners—they can clog the fabric and shorten the life of the bra.