ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 29
Remember when stability shoes were drab, felt like bricks, and went clomp, clomp, clomp down the street? Not anymore.
The GEL-KAYANO® 29 shoe is designed for a stable ride and positive vibes, with a bouncy underfoot feel and bold color accents.
ASICS updated the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS™ stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride. A new low-profile external heel counter comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support.
The Kayano 29 is a high-cushion stability shoe ideal for the moderate overpronator in the family who aspires to run a ton on roads, track, and indoors.
- Engineered knit upper - Improves breathability.
- Redesigned external heel counter - Helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
- LITETRUSS™ technology - Improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature - Improves compression at footstrike.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioning - Provides good shock absorption.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning - Provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner - Improves comfort.
- Reflective details - Improve visibility.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug - Improves the outsole durability.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Category: Roads, Stability, Responsive Cushioning
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Offset: 10 mm (24/14)
- Width: B (standard, medium)
- Replaces ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 28