Altra Women's Rivera 3
From your first stride to your first finish line and every exciting moment in between, the women's Rivera 3 is soon to be your favorite neutral road running shoe. With Altra's Slim FootShape™ Fit and molded heel collar, experience a secure feel that emphasizes performance. A slightly higher stack height of 28mm is constructed with Altra EGO™ midsole foam for a soft yet responsive ride. Help keep your feet cool and happy with a breathable tongue and layered mesh, no matter the race-day forecast. Whether you’re jogging your morning miles, competing in your first 5K, or walking a few blocks to yoga class, the Rivera 3 is the shoe you’ll reach for every time.
- FOOTSHAPE™ - Altra's signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING™ - Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form.
- ALTRA EGO™ - Original Altra EGO™ foam is designed to harmonize the balance between responsiveness and comfort.
- INNERFLEX™ - These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- FOOTPOD™ TECHNOLOGY - This outsole technology encourages natural movement underfoot.
- Category: Zero drop, neutral, road running
- Weight: 8.2 oz / 232 g
- Cushion: Moderate
- Stack Height: 28 mm
- Drop: 0 mm
- Width: B (standard, medium)
- Replaces Altra Women's Rivera 2