Feel good, look great in the stylish 361 ̊ FIERCE. This flexible, neutral trainer features high rebound QU!K SPRING+ technology in the midsole with an engineered knit upper providing the ultimate comfortable fit.
- Get cushioning and responsiveness at a reduced weight to elevate the running experience with QU!KSPRING+, a molecular modified base EVA material in the top layer of the midsole. QU!KSPRING+ is the most responsive material in the 361º Performance range. It provides more rebound, has low compression and is resilient to extreme temperatures.
- The IP EVA midsole chassis (bottom layer) working together with QU!KSPRING+ above provides excellent cushioning and protection for all running levels.
- Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
- Engineered seamless performance knit upper designed for the ultimate in breathability, comfort and fit.
Pressure Free Tongue removes pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion and stress from the top of the foot by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern and thin padding.
- Tongue migration eliminated through STAYPUT design
- The outsole rubber has been limited to high-wear areas to help reduce weight without sacrificing performance.
- Category: Neutral, Performance, Roads
- Offset: 8 mm (23.5 mm. heel, 15.5 mm. forefoot)
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Width: D (standard, medium)