Garmin Forerunner 945
Forerunner 945 is the GPS smartwatch that’s designed for the driven, the qualifiers, the elite. Garmin made this watch for you: the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job.
- Sync music from select premium streaming services, or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH® technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance; both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
- Features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.
- Wrist-based heartrate.
- Your Forerunner 945 can start tracking metrics like cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and more with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod.
- Change things up with ease, thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running and many more.