Saucony Women's Kinvara 14
Heart and hustle. That’s how you push your limits in the all-new Sacuony women's Kinvara 14. If it’s speed you’re after, this featherweight fan favorite is flexible, fast, and fun.
Featherweight fast, this is the lightest Kinvara yet!
Like the spring of a trampoline, it’s got that absorbing and addicting snap you can’t resist. Upgraded with more PWRRUN cushioning and new plush PWRRUN+ sockliner, your feet are going to love this one.
For the long haul.
Newly designed underfoot, Kinvara 14 has a mid rocker shape for a smoother, yet faster transition. Plus, contoured sidewalls securely cradle your foot as you pick up the pace. It’s fit for a powerful turnover, over and over.
Features & Updates
- Added 3mm of PWRRUN cushioning underfoot
- NEW PWRRUN+ sockliner for added step-in comfort
- Breathable engineered mesh provides a distraction-free fit
- NEW articulated sidewalls to secure the foot at speed
- Minimal outsole rubber in high impact zones
- Category: Neutral, Flexible, Roads
- Offset: 4 mm. (31mm. heel/27 mm forefoot)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (117g)
- Width: B (medium, standard)
- Replaces Saucony Women's Kinvara 13