Saucony Men's Triumph 19
What Dream Runs Are Made Of
Everything about the Saucony Triumph 19 feels just right. With an ultra-plush bed of PWRRUN+ cushioning and a cloudlike lightness, it's a dreamy shoe that'll have you waking up stoked for your next long run.
- Formulated for the softest underfoot feel, PWRRUN+ gives you more cushioning with less weight for an unbelievably plush and springy ride
- Topsole provides an additional layer of comfort closer to your foot
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers Saucony's most personalized fit yet
- New engineered mono-mesh upper for enhanced breathability at a lighter weight
- New articulated eye-row for a more adaptive fit
- Crafted details and suede elements move effortlessly from workout to hangout
- Durable XT-900 outsole
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
- Category: Neutral, Roads, Max Cushion
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (32.5mm heel/24.5mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 10.2oz (290g)
- Width: D (standard, medium)
- Replaces Saucony Men's Triumph 18