Saucony Men's Echelon 9
A roomy fit and stable ride for max comfort.
A pure comfort shoe. The Echelon 9 is relentless with max cushioning and a lighter feel to take on your next big run. Echelon is a neutral shoe with a wide, straight last and a little extra volume to accommodate orthotic footbeds. If your orthotics provide all the correction you need, this is the shoe for you.
Features & Benefits
- Completely updated look and ride with increased toe spring and heel beveling
- A thicker bed of new, softer PWRRUN foam cushioning formula cushions with less weight
- Straight-lasted design provides more volume for a roomy fit from heel to toe
- Thicker PU sockliner adds extra comfort or can be removed to accommodate orthotics
- Seamless upper design with high thread-count marled mesh
- Durable rubber outsole with supportive wrapping at the midfoot
- This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
- Category: Neutral, Roads, Roomy for Orthotics
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 10.3 oz. (292g)
- Width: D (standard, medium)
- Replaces Saucony Men's Echelon 8