HOKA ONE ONE Men's Tecton X
Grippy. Propulsive. Assertive.
Named after the earth’s tectonic plates which inspired its parallel carbon fiber plate design, the new Tecton X is poised to unleash a seismic shift in trail running. Built for speed and bolstered by a Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole for traction, the ProFlyX midsole merges a light, responsive foam base and ultra-soft foam underfoot. HOKA’s first trail shoe to incorporate propulsive, parallel carbon fiber plates, the Tecton X is finished with single-layer jacquard engineered mesh for ultimate foot-hugging comfort.
What You'll Love
- Carbon-fiber propulsion meets HOKA trail innovation in a shoe designed to make HOKA's signature smooth ride even more efficient.
- A blend of soft and responsive foams underfoot is designed to provide enough cushion for training miles, but enough energetic return for fast racing.
- A Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction outsole is designed to provide maximal confidence on tricky terrain while adding minimal weight.
- Category: Trails, Neutral, Carbon-plated Propulsion
- Offset: 4 mm (33/29)
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (240g)
- Width: D (standard, medium)