Currex RunPro running insoles aren't just off-the-shelf orthotics to reduce your leg, foot, or back pain. Sure, they'll do that, but they'll also customize your shoes to make you a more efficient runner, even if you're not the frequently injured type.
It's not just a band-aid; it's an upgrade. Based on research that shows selecting footwear based on comfort corresponds with a decrease in runner injury, Currex insoles only enhance the feel of your favorite shoes. They're so thin and flexible in the right places, they hardly change the fit. Pick the right level of support and tune your footwear just for you.
You’ll notice the difference as soon as you put them in. Light, dynamic and pleasantly supportive, RUNPRO insoles promote 100% power transfer to the ground. With less fatigue in the feet and calf muscles, you can reach new personal bests, whether in minimalist footwear or classic running shoes with a cushioned midsole and a 10mm drop. Get ready for the next level of running enjoyment!
Currex RunPro Insoles are available in three different profile heights for the exact right level of support: blue is high, gold is medium, red is low. One R-L pair per pack.
Outstanding features include:
- Deep heel cup for a better in-shoe fit.
- Triple layers for optimum moisture wicking and thus fewer blisters.
- 3D Dynamic arch technology made from silver Nylon 6 composite for natural foot guidance.
- PROPO+ Dynamic propulsion and maximum rebound thanks to special forefoot material.
- Medium Rebound PORON® in the heel for outstanding cushioning during initial foot contact.
- Decoupled heel for reduced pronation: Noticeable advantages during foot strike.
- Weight: 40g / 1.41oz. (size M)
Which height is right for me?
- XS = Men's 3–4.5; Women's 4.5–6
- SM = Men's 5–6.5; Women's 6.5–8
- MED = Men's 7–8.5; Women's 8.5–10
- LG = Men's 9–10.5; Women's 10.5–12
- XL = Men's 11–12.5; Women's 12.5–14
- XXL = Men's 13–14.5; Women's 14.5–16