Keep your stride feeling bouncy, not your storage pack. The Adaptive-Fit sizing system of the women's Nathan VaporAiress 7 L 3.0 hydration vest offers a personalized fit so you can keep your run essentials handy and secure on your run or hike.
- Adaptive-Fit adjustable sizing system provides a tailored, body-mapped, women-specific fit for a variety of body types
- 2 adjustment points allow you to quickly alter the waist and bust fit separately for a comfortable fit that's customized to your specific shape
- 2-layer, moisture-wicking air mesh on shoulder straps and back interior help provide maximum breathability and comfort
- Designed with breathable, chafe-free materials
- Included 2-liter hydration reservoir is designed to reduce sloshing
- Expanded back kangaroo pocket is easy to access on the go, making it ideal for stashing flasks, layers and other essentials
- Large main back storage compartment
- 2 storage pockets near Adaptive Fit straps; one on each side for quick stashing of gear
- Storage pockets on front can accommodate nutrition, small essentials and soft flasks up to 22 fl. oz. (flasks not included)
- Bungee cords on front shoulder straps and back panel offer additional storage options
- 360° reflective details provide added visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: With bladder:13 oz.; without bladder: 8.8 oz.
- 60% Nylon, 40% Polyester
- Liquid capacity: 2L (67.6 fluid ounces)
- Gear capacity: 7L (427 cubic inches)
- 2 L / 70 oz Hydrapak® Slideseal bladder
- Fills easily with wide mouth opening and fold over/slide seal closure
- Durable, kink-resistant drink tube
- Fill scale lets you monitor fluid volume
- Reversible design for easy cleaning and drying
- BPA and PVC free
- XXS-M: At sternum: 26-33 in./bust: 30-36 in.
- L-XXL: At sternum: 31-34 in./bust: 37-44 in.