Nathan Pinnacle 12L Unisex Hydration Vest
Designed to keep you moving in total comfort, this vest is lightweight, breathable and features tapered back panels to keep the moisture out. Its new enhanced shape boasts a slightly longer back for efficient, dispersed capacity. With just the right chafe-free fit and form, it's the perfect race day vest!
Thoughtful storage is always in reach including two new Kangaroo pockets allowing one side entry access point and a vertical pocket for larger items like trekking poles. Two water-resistant pockets are included on the chest for phone and a pill pocket complete with whistle. A large diagonal zipper and size pockets allow for easy access to larger items like extra layers and smaller things like keys and nutrition.
- Unisex sizing to fit all body types
- 20% lighter than the Howe and Krar
- Two water-resistant pockets on chest for phone and pill pocket with whistle
- Added side pockets
- New Kangaroo pockets: one side entry easy access pocket. One vertical pocket for trekking poles, larger items
- New Shape of vest that sits longer in the back for dispersed capacity
- Large diagonal zipper for easy entry for necessities of any size that fits
- Tapered back panels for a chimney wicking effect, designed to wick moisture up and out of sweaty locations.
- Insulated 1.6L Hourglass bladder
- Gear Capacity: 12L – 732.2 Cu. In
- 13 Exterior Pockets
- BPA Free
- Materials: 85% Polyester + 4% Spandex + 8% Nylon + 2% Rubber Wire
- Dimensions 16 x 16 x 4 in
- Weight: 0.68lbs – 311.84 g
Why You'll Love It: No matter how fast or far you're running, this vest is built to keep you at the top of your game. Designed to be 20% lighter and more breathable than the Krar and Howe vests, the Pinnacle series fits like a second-skin and adds two new kangaroo pockets to the collection of smart storage spaces.
Measure circumference of chest at base of sternum to find your size: