Nathan HyperNight Reflective Glove
Built for the runner's life, these lightweight stretch gloves with an eye-catching reflective pattern are as comfy as they are stylish. Smart device compatible so you don't have to take your gloves off to answer a call, change the song or take a picture. Stay motivated and on the road; ideal for days that make your noise drip and your fingers frosty.
Stretch spandex fabric with a brushed fleece lining for dexterity. Back of hand pocket easily holds a key or cash. Keep your fingers warm on chilly days in the 30° to 50°F/-1° to 10°C range. Conductive TruTouch™ technology on “texting” finger allows smart phone operation with gloves on so you can answer a call or take a picture. And best of all, there is a built in chamois to wipe your nose in the cold.
- Stretch knit fabric with brushed lining for dexterity and warmth
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Unique geo-reflective print for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Conductive TruTouch™ technology on “texting” finger allows smart phone operation while keeping gloves on
- Small pocket on back of hand to hold StrobeLight for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Comfortable chamois thumb for nose wiping
- Unisex Glove offered in sizes x-small to x-large
- Materials: 85% Polyester 15% Spandex Lycra fabric