Asics Women's Gel-Nimbus 25
The ASICS GEL-NIMBUS® 25 running shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This neutral, high-mileage trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience than you've ever felt.
The midsole of the Nimbus 25 is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By using FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning, this trainer creates a lighter and plusher sensation with less of an impact on your body and the environment.
A soft engineered knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. An updated knit collar construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and secure feel.
- PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings.
- FF BLAST™ ECO PLUS foam cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
- Engineered knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability.
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort.
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions.
- AHAR™ outsole rubber extends durability.
- Category: Neutral, Roads, Max Cushioning
- Offset: 8 mm.
- Weight: 9.2 oz (260g)
- Width: B (standard, medium)
- Replaces ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 24