ASICS Women's Fuji Lite 3
The women's FUJI LITE™ 3 trail running shoe is inspired by the Hinoki Cypress tree that's native to Mount Fuji. It keeps you focused on the path ahead and guides you towards a more positive mindset.
Key updates include a greater percentage of recycled textiles for the upper construction. This allows ASICS to reduce waste and re-use leftover resources.
Following this sustainable design approach, the reshaped FLYTEFOAM™ midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails.
Lastly, the Fuji Lite 3's ASICSGRIP outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
Technology & Materials
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of cellulose nanofiber, a bio-based material used as a component of this shoe's midsole.
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole helps runners experience better traction and durability on wet and dry trail surfaces.
- Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- Reflective details help improve visibility.
- Category: Neutral, Trails
- Weight: 7.9 oz. / 225 g
- Offset: 4 mm. (16 mm / 12 mm)
- Width: B (standard, medium)
- Replaces ASICS Women's Fuji Lite 2