Brooks Men's Cascadia 16
Take on Any Terrain
Explore any trail with the enhanced adaptability of the Cascadia 16. Move through muddy mayhem or run rocky ridges with the stabilizing midsole and outsole, plus softer, lighter DNA LOFT v2 cushioning. Combined with the protective Ballistic Rock Shield, there’s no surface you can’t take on.
Hit the ground running with:
- Enhanced adaptability - New release grooves compress and mold to the surface, allowing you to feel centered. TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
- Softer cushioning - DNA LOFT v2 midsole cushioning is 10% softer an 20% lighter than the previous Cascadia, enhancing the ride and protection. Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness. Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
- Flexible protection - The updated Ballistic Rock Shield features vertical grooves that allow your foot to move independently while being protected. Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
"This Cascadia has it all. It combines features of previous versions into a complete vehicle of runability. The comfort and versatility on all types of terrain is the best I've experienced!" -Scott Jurek, Trail running legend
- Category: Trails, Neutral
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
- Offset: 8 mm.
- Width: D (medium, standard)
- Replaces Brooks Men's Cascadia 15