UltrAspire Spry 2.5 Hydration Pack Vest
Check Back Soon
The Spry 2.5 hydration Pack is a minimalist vest that can be used for everything from a 10k to a 100 miler. The Spry 2.5 is equipped with Max02® Sternum, trash pockets, shock cord for greater versatility and a larger quick stash in the back for more carrying capacity, 1 liter bladder compatible. One size fits most. Ultrarunning Magazine top pick.
Flexible for light and fast ultra races with frequent refueling stops; half marathon to marathon for runners who prefer to carry their own supplies; compatible with optional bottles and reservoirs.
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills. With automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent Pending.
- Max 02 sternum ™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
- Fit: Unisex
- Size: Universal (Chest Size: 26″-48″)
- Hydration Compatible (not included): 2x UltraFlask 550
- Reservoir Compatible (not included): 1L Bladder
- Capacity: 202 c.i.; 3.3L
- Weight: 7.2 (204 g)
- Dimensions: 16″ x 1″ x 15″