Amphipod RunLite 10K Two-bottle Hydration Belt
Check Back Soon
Two-bottle hydration belt has easy-access, squeeze-and-release snap-in flasks; each Hydraform quick-release flask holds 10.5 fl. oz. of liquid. Integrated, expandable XL AirFlow pack holds everything you need on your run, including a large phone, nutrition, keys and other essentials.
Remove the bottles and use the belt as a breathable, minimalist waistpack for running, walking or travel. Reposition the bottles/flask modules elsewhere to add hydration to just about any other strap measuring 1.5-2 in. wide.
Hydraform bottles have Jett-Lock™ caps with a squeeze-and-release high-flow design, ergonomic spout and self-sealing valve; spout locks down to stow the bottle leak-free.
- Flasks are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe
- Internal divider creates a moisture-resistant compartment
- Durable, adjustable 1.5 in. webbing belt hugs the hips and supplies stay-in-place comfort and stability; belt clasps with a low-profile buckle
- Bottle modules can be positioned anywhere on the belt for personalized comfort and access, and additional bottles and modules (not included) can be added to increase capacity
- Flasks can be oriented either vertically or horizontally according to your access preference