Nike Men's React Miler
The Nike Men's React Miler gives you trusted stability for miles with athlete-informed performance. Made for dependability on your long runs, its intuitive design offers a locked-in fit and a durable feel.
Long-lasting and durable Nike React foam means better cushioning during wear and tear. The heel's shape takes insight from hundreds of runners, adding a soft, plush design for comfort at footstrike.
The midfoot cage with reinforced eyestays helps secure your foot over the midsole. A wider forefoot creates more toe-splay and helps accommodate for swelling on your longer runs.
A full rubber outsole delivers underfoot durability and traction for high-mileage training. High-abrasion rubber is placed in areas with the most wear.
This shoe replaces the Nike Structure on our shoe walls. While it is a stability shoe for those who want to contain their overpronation, it does so without a rigid or heavy-handed medial post. We find the support in this shoe subtle but effective.
- Category: Stability, Roads
- Collar uses a breathable foam tongue that helps relieve lace pressure.
- Pull tab for easy on and off.
- Skins at the toe for added durability.
- Reflective details
- Reinforced stitching
- Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 21mm, Heel: 31mm)
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Width: D (standard, medium)
- Replaces Nike Men's Air Zoom Structure 22