Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 21
CONSISTENTLY BETTER Careful refinements, including a re-designed engineered mesh upper, a premium sockliner and a softer heel counter, make what was great about the previous Mizuno Wave Rider even more awesome. It's like the best Rider, only better...
- Breathable air mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- DynaMotion Fit upper moves seamlessly with the foot.
- INTERCOOL ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- Soft collar and interior lining helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Top midsole layer features U4ic compound for 33% more response and greater durability.
- U4icX strobel lasting board ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- U4ic midsole works together with the Wave plate for a softer underfoot feel and smoother transitions.
- Redesigned Neutral Wave® plate provides softer cushioning, and enhanced response.
- Articulated U4icX heel wedge supplies greater cushioning for a softer feel.
- X10 carbon rubber provides long-lasting wear.
- SmoothRide engineering promotes a great transition from heel-to-toe with each stride.
Heel-Toe Offset: 12 mm.
Weight: 8.3 oz.