Janji Women's Rainrunner Pack Jacket
New and improved with 3x more waterproof protection and breathability, the Janji women's Rainrunner Pack Jacket is made from a lightweight ripstop that provides total weather protection while 360º core ventilation allows for unparalleled venting. This is one of our highest performing and most weatherproof jackets here at PRC.
- 2.5L laminated shell with a C6-DWR water repellency for high-performing, long-lasting water resistance.
- 30K/30K waterproof and breathability (W/P: 30,000mm, M/P: 30,000gm/m2/24hrs) fabric rating with fully taped seams for serious weather resistance and excellent breathability.
Lightweight ripstop fabric is durable, windproof and fast drying.
- 360º panel venting around the core for added breathability and heat release where it's needed the most.
- Sleek, ergonomic running silhouette designed to easily layer on top of mid-layers while reducing unnecessary components that can get in the way of efficient strides.
Two zippered hand pockets with thin nylon pulls for easy open/close plus an inset power mesh sleeve in the left pocket to secure a phone and minimize bounce.
- Self-stowing pocket with integrated elastic carry strap for travel convenience.
YKK Vislon® AquaGuard® water repellent front zipper with a nylon pull is super smooth.
- Snug, scuba hood provides 180º visibility with a micro-visor while a protected zipper garage prevents chin irritation.
- A minimal elastic band stows the hood when rolled down and duals as an integrated locker loop when not in use.
- Dropped back hem for added stride-splatter guard and coverage.
- Articulated, semi-elastic cuffs stay in place in stride.
- Signature “watermark” reflectivity logo on front and back hem for improved visibility in low light.
- 2.5L laminated ripstop 100% nylon with C6-DWR (durable water repellency).
- 30k waterproofing / 30k breathability rating
- 204g / 7.2oz (W’s Small)