HOKA ONE ONE Women's Tivra
The Hoka women's Tivra is designed to support your most intense and dynamic training. It has a unique forefoot design that improves balance and helps support the foot for 360-degree movement. Using rubberized foam, the Tivra ensures immediate responsiveness and cushion when and where you need it. And this confident feel carries through with straps on either side of the upper to offer support and security.
The Tivra is definitely a mold-breaker. If you're looking for a shoe that can be used in the gym or to do those cross-training workouts at the track, this is it.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh provides optimal comfort and breathability
- TPU wing supports the foot during lateral and 360 movement
- Lycra collar provides support and comfort
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Rubberized foam outsole is non-marking and provides great traction on a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Active foot frame is adapted to cradle and support the heel during side-to-side and 360 movement
- Sidewall wrap-up design facilitates side to side movement
- 100% Vegan
- Category: Neutral, Gym, Roads
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Offset: 4 mm.
- Width: B (standard, medium)