Hoka Men's Clifton 7
Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, "the 7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light.
Years ago the Clifton changed runners' minds about what a Hoka shoe could be. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics the Clifton family is known for, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- Category: Neutral, Roads
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Offset: 5 mm.
- Width: D (medium, standard)
- Replaces Hoka Men's Clifton 6