Hoka Men's Gaviota 2
With the launch of the first Gaviota, the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame design. The HOKA J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame further offering consistency in fit and ride. Made from engineered mesh, the Gaviota's new upper offers breathability superior to that of its predecessor while embracing all that made it a breakthrough shoe.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded OrthoLite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubberized foam J-Frame for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- 5 mm offset
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
Runners and walkers in need of a high level of stability will love adding this model to their footwear rotation.