Hoka Men's Arahi 3
Boasting the seemingly contradictory attributes of maximum cushion with minimum weight, the men's Arahi 3 delivers a more refined midsole and improved heel rocker in the latest iteration of Hoka's moderate stability shoe. Utilizing a J-Frame midsole, the Arahi 3 supports the foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Arahi 3 brings all the innovative features from the Arahi 2 and adds an all-new lightweight upper. Engineered from breathable mesh with increased midfoot lockdown, the upper and improved midsole makes the Arahi 3 the most nimble and most supportive ride yet.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize breathability and a comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Category: Stability, Roads
- Width: Medium (D)
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Heel-Toe Offset: 5 mm.