Garmin Fenix 6S Sapphire Grey w/ Black Band
Pace Yourself to Higher Performance
The rugged fēnix 6 multisport GPS watch lets you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts, so you can take any challenge in stride. This is the ultimate adventure watch, with guidance and safety features to accompany you on your most ambitious outdoor quests.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH®technology.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
- 47 mm. face has an always on 1.3" display, 17% bigger than previous models.