HOKA ONE ONE Women's Speedgoat (WIDE) 4
Check Back Soon
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. HOKA included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, they've added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 owns every trail.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5 mm. "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- Weight: 9.3 oz.
- Width: D (Wide)
- Offset: 4 mm.
- Category: Trails, Neutral
- Replaces Hoka One One Women's Speedgoat (Wide) 3