Brooks Men's Aurora-BL
Explore the out-of-this-world cushion of Aurora-BL from the Brooks BlueLine Lab. Inspired by the time foot first struck moon, the Aurora-BL delivers gravity-defying softness with the first-ever nitrogen-injected DNA LOFT v3 cushioning. Plus, the combination of the decoupled midsole and Glide Roll technology provides a natural, effortless ride.
Our reviewers say this shoe is surprisingly...surprising. It's super chonky, but deceptively light. In spite of the double stacks of cushion (or maybe because of?), it feels relatively stable and bouncy—more whip than wobble. The orange is reminiscent of late-model spacesuits, and it suits us just fine.
If you think this is kid stuff, you're right, in the sense that this is a shoe you've secretly wanted all your life. Click on the video above to watch it move.
- Nitrogen-injected DNA LOFT v3 cushioning for lighter, more responsive landings.
- A unique, decoupled midsole, so you can move the way your body wants to.
- Glide Roll technology for smooth transitions mile after mile.
- Reflective heel counter for low-light visibility
- Category: Neutral, Roads, Maximum Cushion
- Offset: 6 mm. (37 mm. heel-31 mm. forefoot)
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Width: D (medium, standard)