361 Women's Pacer ST
Designed to push the pace, the 361º women's Pacer ST is a cushioned and responsive running shoe that will take you from the road to race day results.
Features and benefits:
- Features a double jacquard mesh upper for breathability.
- MOPRHIT interior microfiber mid-foot structure contours the foot to add a perfect blend of support.
- Pressure Free Tongue is designed to provide comfort and avoid irritation during flexion.
- Ortholite insoles use 20% recycled content
- A propulsion plate is placed under the mid-foot through the forefoot to provide dynamic stability and assist in acceleration at toe-off.
- A new outsole configuration features a lightweight engineered blown rubber in the forefoot and a durable carbon rubber in the heel.
- QU!K Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound and comfort in a lightweight package.
- QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.
- 7.5 oz.
- 9 mm. offset
- category: neutral, roads, competition
- Width: B (medium, standard)