Garmin Forerunner 45
Iris and white colors have smaller 39 mm faces, for smaller arms.
When you lace up your shoes and get ready to run, make sure you have the right tool for the job. Forerunner 45 is the GPS running watch with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch that you’ll want to wear all day and night.
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Extensive activity and wellness tracking features: Wear it 24/7 to monitor daily steps, distance, calories burned and even sleep; also features all-day stress monitoring for wellness tracking during the day.
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode