Nike Men's Bowerman Track Club Dry-FIT Flex Stride 2-in-1 5" Short
BTC x PRC
The Nike Bowerman Track Club is an elite training group composed of track athletes from around the world who all come together to train and chase Olympic medals in our very own backyard here in Portland, Oregon. We are pleased to announce this unique collaboration called "Local Legends," which involves 20 of the most premier specialty run shops in the US and the BTC.
Local Legends was created to build a deeper connection between the elite athletes you see on TV and ourselves. Wear exactly what the athletes do! Train in their exact shoes! Purchase these one of a kind pieces and support the BTC as they continue to train for the Olympics this summer in Tokyo.
The Nike BTC Flex Stride shorts have a lightweight woven fabric and enhanced breathability in high-sweat areas. Their soft brief liner provides secure support where you need it most. Convenient pockets stash items on the run. This product is made with at least 50% recycled polyester.
- At the back, a zippered pocket helps keep your electronic device secure.
- Side pockets and a drop in pocket on the brief liner offer up space for small items.
- An updated narrow waistband offers up distraction-free support. Its dual-function drawcord can be worn internally or externally.
- Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
- Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.