The North Face Men's VECTIV Infinite
With its broad stability, forward propulsion and superior grip, the fast and responsive men's VECTIV Infinite is a high-performance shoe that’s perfect for ultra-distance trail running.
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
- Perforated microfiber tongue for additional breathability
- 3D-molded heel counter
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV technology designed to maximize energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Weight: 10.82 oz.
- Offset: 6 mm. (25 mm. heel, 19 mm. forefoot)
- Width: D (standard, medium)
- Category: Mild stability, trails, propulsion