New Balance Women's Fresh Foam X 1080v12
If New Balance only made one running shoe, that shoe would be the 1080. What makes the 1080 unique isn’t just that it’s the best running shoe they make. It delivers the top-of-the-line performance of the best running shoe they make to every kind of runner.
Whether you’re training for world-class competition, or catching a rush hour train, the versatile application of the 1080’s technological features allow you to do something more: more miles, more often, more comfortably.
The women's 1080v12 fine tunes the cushioning, weight, and flexibility ratio that makes the 1080 so adaptable to the stresses that occur during the course of every run. Signature Fresh Foam X cushioning technology is paired with a lightweight, engineered knit upper, focused on breathability and stretch, and strategic supporting elements.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers NB's most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Category: Neutral, Roads, Maximum Cushion
- Weight: 8.3 oz (234g)
- Offset: 8 mm.
- Width: B (standard, medium)
- Replaces New Balance Women's Fresh Foam 1080v11