HOKA ONE ONE Men's Challenger 7
Street-approved. Trail tested. Lighter than the last version. Built at the intersection of road and trail, the new Challenger 7 has been completely re-imagined from the ground up. Combining a simplified mesh upper with a soft new foam, HOKA increased the stack height for a plusher feel and added proprietary rubber to the bottom unit, along with a new outsole design for the best all-terrain ride yet. Inspired by gravel tires, HOKA designers have cued up smaller, tightly spaced lugs in the center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter for improved traction on uneven terrain.
- EXTENDED HEEL PULL - Designed for easy entry
- ENGINEERED MESH - Delivers breathable comfort
- COMPRESSION-MOLDED EVA FOAM MIDSOLE - Provides a plush feel
- DURABRASION RUBBER OUTSOLE - Adapts to any terrain
- 4MM LUGS - Provides ultimate traction
- Category: Neutral, Multi-surface, Trails
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Offset: 5 mm.
- Width: D (standard, medium)
- Replaces HOKA ONE ONE Men's Challenger ATR 6