Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 25
Pushing forward since '97, the Wave Rider is only getting better with age. Celebrating it's 25th anniversary, this iconic shoe in the Mizuno lineup will not disappoint the loyalist Wave Rider runner. All new MIZUNO ENERZY midsole on top and heel wedge underneath along with the newly designed parallel-shaped wave plate combine to give the most propulsive and smooth ride in this well-loved shoe's 25 year history. A refined PU print execution on the upper leads to a softer feel and a richer 3D appearance.
Green in all colors: Recycled PET mesh lines the upper while the Wave Plate incorporates bio-based plastic from castor beans, keeping your footprint small in Wave Rider 25.
- The all new Parallel Wave Plate in addition to combining cushioning and stability supports forward propulsion providing a dynamic feel.
- MIZUNO ENERZY is used throughout the entire midsole now to provide excellent cushioning and energy return—17% softer and 15% more responsive than Mizuno's best foams to date.
- Engineered air mesh provides a soft, breathable, and flexible fit.
- Gusseted tongue construction hugs the midfoot for a superior fit.
- Durable X10 carbon rubber outsole provides long-wearing traction
- Straight-line flex-grooves lead you to a stable yet flexible toe-off.
- Category: Neutral, Roads
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Offset: 12 mm.
- Width: D (standard)
- Replaces Mizuno Men's Wave Rider 24