Bring brightness to early-morning or late-night runs in the Nightlife men's running jacket from Brooks. Get lightweight, weather-resistant coverage while retroreflective hits add visibility in low light. Fluorescent color plus 360˚ retroreflective hits in critical motion zones keep you visible to cars, cyclists and other runners in low- and no-light conditions. When the skies open up, cover up with a weather-resistant layer that’s made from fabric that breathes as it keeps you dry. Designed to pack a punch for the elements, this weather-resistant running jacket quickly packs into a chest zip pocket that houses a wearable, elastic band for easy stow and go.
- Ruched cuffs for adjustable positioning
- Hood snaps down to eliminate bouncing while not in use
- Fitted hood for protection while maintaining peripheral visibility
- Zip hand pockets with inner security pocket and media port on right side
- Full zip with chin guard and draft flap
- DriLayer Seal and DriLayer Bolt 100% ripstop polyester
- UPF 30