HOKA ONE ONE Women's Bondi X
LEVEL UP FOR ALL
Signature Bondi cushioning gets a carbon fiber upgrade
A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing women's Bondi X is spring-loaded with a propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The women's Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in the company's arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the women's Bondi X will get you there ahead of time.
- Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- 100% vegan materials
- Category: Neutral, Plush, Roads, Propulsion
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Offset: 5 mm.
- Width: B (standard, medium)