COROS PACE 2 GPS Sport Watch
Arriving any minute. Pre-order now.
New COROS watches deliver everything you expect from top-notch GPS sports watches, plus some of the most desirable features of a smart watch including phone notifications, caller ID, sleep tracking and fitness level analysis, all in a sleek, user-friendly design.
At the time of launch, COROS PACE 2 with a nylon band is the lightest GPS watch in the world. At just 1.02 oz. it won't weigh you down! A new design featuring the COROS Digital Dial creates a simple user experience. Get your splits, check your heartrate, or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
Thanks to the magic efficiency of COROS GPS battery technology, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life and up to 20 days of non-stop regular wear. If you need your battery to last even longer, switch to UltraMax mode for nearly half the battery consumption.
COROS PACE 2 is jam-packed with the sport modes you’ve been looking for. Go beyond your standard Run, Bike or Swim, and test out the new Strength Mode or explore the accuracy of Track Run mode.
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t other GPS devices seem to get it right? A proprietary Track Run algorithm built into COROS PACE 2 is as accurate as a stopwatch to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags and angled corners.
The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. Once you’re done, check out the all new muscle heatmap to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help determine your next block of training.
Always-on Night Mode leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your zero-dark-thirty workout, and it turns off automatically when you finish, or one hour after the sunrise.
For athletes aiming for their new personal best, COROS PACE 2 will be the perfect training partner for the long haul.
- The lightest GPS watch on the market at its launch – from 29g with the new COROS Nylon band
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Built-in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking
- 50-meter water resistance rating
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Intelligent stride model that learns your running form
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer and thermometer
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Customizable data screen
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Corning® Glass
- Bezel Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Cover Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Strap Material: Silicone/Nylon
- Quick Release Band 20mm
- Physical Size: 42mm. × 42mm. × 11.7mm.
- Weight With Silicone Band: 35g-36g (1.23 oz.)
- Weight With Nylon Band: 29g-30g (1.02 oz)
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (50 Meters/164 Feet)
- Working Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life: 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in Full GPS mode,
- 60 hours in UltraMax mode
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Strength Training