ASICS Women's GT-2000 11
The ASICS women's GT-2000™ 11 is that workhorse stability trainer, great for any distance, with new underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. Key adjustments in the midsole include the addition of bouncy FF BLAST™ cushioning. This material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.
LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride and fewer commonplace running injuries.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold.
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- FF BLAST™ provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- AHARPLUS™ rubber heel plug extends durability.
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used.
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light settings.
- Category: Roads, Stability, Trainers
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (235g)
- Offset: 8 mm (22 mm heel/14 mm forefoot)
- Width: B (standard, medium)
- Replaces ASICS Women's GT-2000 10